Ask about quantity discounts!
VIBROTOR® High-Frequency Roller Vibrators provide the highest force-to-weight ratio available. The high-speed/high-force provides the energy required for concrete and refractory compaction. Bins and hoppers that contain high bulk-density materials can easily be evacuated with these units.
Extremely High Force
Designed to handle the tough jobs, VIBROTOR™ Industrial Vibrators produce up to 14,500 pounds of force.
Rollers orbit around a center shaft with one vane, no bearings to fail. Simple, rugged design handles the rough jobs.
Permanent or Portable Mounts
Need portability? The CCR models are designed for quick change applications like precast concrete forms. DVR models bolt on, perfect for bins and hoppers or compaction tables.
- Air pressure range: 30 – 90 psi.
- Operating Temperature: Max. 250° F.
- Air Preparation: 5-micron filter, pressure regulator, lubricator.
- Force (maximum): 14,500 force-lbs.
- Options: Portable brackets, hose whips, air control equipment.
- Concrete forms
- Refractory compaction
High-Frequency Industrial Roller Vibrator Spec Sheet
Best uses and cases studies for VIBROTOR® High Frequency Roller Vibrators