Compaction tables are used to settle, compact and consolidate material. Normally the material is in a container being prepared for shipment.
Our compaction tables are custom-made and designed specific to the application and are available with either electric or pneumatic drives.
Compaction tables are also used for consolidating concrete, refractory materials and poured plastics in molds and forms.
Compaction Tables Save You Time & Money
Fit more into each container and stop shipping air with our custom solution for your challenge.
Roller Section Integrated Compaction
Compaction Tables can be used in a roller conveyor system to quickly settle product and reduce the angle of repose instantly.
Big Bag Compaction
- Sturdy Construction Allows You To Sync Vibrators
- Place Pallets on Table Easily With Pallet Jack
- Flexible Solutions for Loads Up To 3,500 Pounds
- Explosion-Proof – Safe To Use On Combustible Products
- Adjustable Start/Stop Settings By Weight or Time
- Compaction of Bulk Material in Bags
- Compaction of Big Bags on Pallets
- Compacting Bulk Materials in Big Bags With Compaction Table Mounted on Scissor Lift
Compacting Cartons & Boxes
- Compaction of bottles in boxes
- Compaction of bulk material with scale for precise weighing
- Compaction of Bulk Material in Cartons
- Installs on Roller Track With Scale For Precise Weighing
- Compacts 600-Lb. Loads in Cartons Up To 29″ x 48″
- Compaction of Plastic Parts in Cartons
- Shaking of Bulk Material in Cartons
- Compacting of Bulk Goods in Boxes
Compaction for Drums
- Compaction of Wet Stone Veneer in Molds
- Compaction of Refractory Concrete in Molds
- Compaction of Gabions
- Can Handle Loads Up To 16 Tons
- At 14″ Tall, This Compaction Table Needs Minimal Space
- Protects Rollers By Lifting Form Before Vibration
- Compacts Up To 25 Tons of Foundry Sand in Forms
- Compaction of Fiberglass Concrete
- Compaction of Concrete in Forms
- Compaction of Concrete Loads Up To 3,000 Pounds
- Flattening Bags of Cheese
- Distributing Glaze on Donuts
- Crushing Salt
- De-Aerating Chocolate As It Cools