XHD™ Extra Heavy Duty Electric Vibrators
An economical solution for material-flow problems in bins and hoppers. No more pounding on bins and hoppers with sledge hammers. No more production delays because of clogged storage vessels with the MARTIN® XHD electric vibrators.
No more clanging of noisy, air driven piston vibrators. MARTIN® XHD Hopper Vibrators are designed and built to withstand the rigors of the industrial environment. So tough we guarantee them for 3 years.
MARTIN® Electric Vibrators are designed and built to withstand the rigors of the industrial environment and operate in a continuous-duty cycle. This series is so tough we guarantee them for 3 years even when operated at 100% amplitude setting, in a 24/7 operating environment. Each vibrator is manufactured using the latest automated techniques, ensuring exact bearing and seal fits. Add vacuum-impregnated windings and you have a high-performance vibrator second to none.
Available in single-phase and 3-phase models from 200-20,000 force pounds. 900, 1200, 1800 and 3600 rpms.
Note: Vibrators sized for material 50-90 lbs. per cu./ft. with 5% or less moisture content. Contact factory for other material.
Operates at 60 – 70 dBA, the same as a standard electric motor. Air driven piston vibrators operate as high as 120 dBA.
Higher force-to-energy consumption ratio than any other vibrator in its class.
Built to Last
Vacuum impregnated windings, o-ring seals, and machined surfaces provide an IP 66 rating to protect against the entry of dirt or water, virtually eliminating the possibility of failure.
Other Equipment & Services
- Mounting brackets, timers, and controls
- Factory-trained installation
- All single phase units contain overload, starting capacitor, switch box and cord standard. All units are available without these components at a reduced price.
- Operating Temperature: 3 Phase: -22° – 104° F, 1 Phase: 32° – 104° F.
- Adjustable Output: Weights can be positioned for precise control of force
- Force (maximum): 3500 force-lbs.
- Warranty: 3-years when operated within recommendations
- Included: 115 Volt Single Phase units include switchbox, overload protection, capacitor and cord.
- Totally water tight! Corrosive resistant!