XHD™ Extra Heavy Duty Electric Vibrators
An economical solution for material-flow problems in bins and hoppers. No more pounding on bins and hoppers with sledge hammers. No more production delays because of clogged storage vessels.
No more clanging of noisy, air driven piston vibrators. MARTIN® XHD Hopper Vibrators are designed and built to withstand the rigors of the industrial environment. So tough we guarantee them for 3 years.
MARTIN® Electric Vibrators are designed and built to withstand the rigors of the industrial environment and operate in a continuous-duty cycle. This series is so tough we guarantee them for 3 years even when operated at 100% amplitude setting, in a 24/7 operating environment. Each vibrator is manufactured using the latest automated techniques, ensuring exact bearing and seal fits. Add vacuum-impregnated windings and you have a high-performance vibrator second to none.
Available in single-phase and 3-phase models from 200-20,000 force pounds. 900, 1200, 1800 and 3600 rpms.
Note: Vibrators sized for material 50-90 lbs. per cu./ft. with 5% or less moisture content. Contact factory for other material.
Operates at 60 – 70 dBA, the same as a standard electric motor. Air driven piston vibrators operate as high as 120 dBA.
Higher force-to-energy consumption ratio than any other vibrator in its class.
Built to Last
Vacuum impregnated windings, o-ring seals, and machined surfaces provide an IP 66 rating to protect against the entry of dirt or water, virtually eliminating the possibility of failure.
Other Equipment & Services
- Mounting brackets, timers, and controls
- Factory-trained installation
- All single phase units contain overload, starting capacitor, switch box and cord standard. All units are available without these components at a reduced price.
- Operating Temperature: 3 Phase: -22° – 104° F, 1 Phase: 32° – 104° F.
- Adjustable Output: Weights can be positioned for precise control of force
- Force (maximum): 3500 force-lbs.
- Warranty: 3-years when operated within recommendations
- Included: 115 Volt Single Phase units include switchbox, overload protection, capacitor and cord.
- Totally water tight! Corrosive resistant!